Premier Care Club
For patients that do not have dental insurance we offer Premier Care Club to help you save money on your dental appointments. By becoming a club member you will receive two dental cleanings a year plus 15% off all other services. Call our office today to sign up to become a club member 225-665-1212
Annual Club Details
- Adults $300.00
- Children up to the age 12 $250.00
- Club begins when payment is received
- Payments for all other services follow our financial guidelines
- It is the club member’s responsibility to make all necessary appointments within the 12-month club membership to utilize all of their benefits. If appointments are not used within the membership period, club member will not receive a refund.
- Club renewal will be due on or before your anniversary date.
Included in your Premier Care Club
- Dental Cleaning (healthy gums) with exam and x-rays
- Dental Cleaning (healthy gums) with exam
- Two Oral Cancer Screenings
- Topical fluoride varnish treatments
- Periodontal evaluation treatments
- Cosmetic procedures reduced 15%
- Periodontal Disease Care reduced 15%
- Emergency office visits reduced 15%
- All other dental procedures reduced 15% *
- No preexisting conditions
- No yearly maximums or deductibles
Premier Care Club is not a dental insurance and can only be used at Anderson Strickland Dental. It cannot be combined with any other specials or dental insurance. Membership is non transferable. Club member must complete a cleaning or deep cleaning at Anderson Strickland Dental to be eligible.
*Exclusions- Botox, Juvederm, Lab fees, Clear Correct, Six Month Smile, and orthodontics services.
How is CareCredit different from my other credit cards?
CareCredit is a credit card exclusive for healthcare services. With CareCredit, you can get a No Interest* payment plan if paid in full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months on purchases with your CareCredit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance, including optional charges, is not paid in full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum monthly payments required.
How long do I have to pay off my treatment fees?
The length of time you have to pay depends on the promotional payment plan that you choose when you use the card. Not all CareCredit providers offer all promotional plans, so ask your provider for details.
How do I qualify for CareCredit?
Approval is based on information from your credit application and past credit history. This includes information from the primary applicant as well as any co-applicant.
Why do doctors offer CareCredit?
Many patients put off treatments and procedures because they cannot afford to pay. Doctors offer CareCredit payment plans as a convenient option to consumer credit cards, cash or checks. CareCredit allows you to pay over time often without incurring interest charges instead of a lump sum prior to treatment. Offering CareCredit removes the accounts receivable responsibilities from the doctor and allows them to focus on recommending and providing the best care to their patients.
*No Interest if Paid in Full Within 6, 12, 18 or 24 Months